Inflation Reduction Act
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2023 is an important piece of legislation that will majorly impact homeowners who upgrade their current systems. You can receive tax credits and instant rebates to help make your upgrade more affordable.
The most considerable amount you can receive is heat pump rebates, so if you’re considering upgrading your system in Nashville, Charlotte, Hastings, MI, and the surrounding areas, our team at Dunham Service can help! We will gladly provide an inspection and let you know what works best for your needs.
In addition to installing an energy-efficient appliance, you can also receive rebates for the following:
- Insulate windows and doors, ensuring they’re sealed tightly
- Improve your ventilation system
- Upgrade your breaker box
- Upgrade your electrical wiring
- Reducing your energy usage by at least 20%
By taking these steps, you can lower your energy bills without compromising on comfort while also receiving financial incentives. However, these tax credits and rebates are based on your household income, so you’ll want to check what you’re eligible for.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Equipment
Upgrading to a high-efficiency heating and cooling system can provide homeowners with numerous benefits, including:
- Lower monthly energy bills: Upgrading to a high-efficiency heating and cooling system can help reduce your monthly energy bills, as these systems are designed to be more efficient than standard models.
- Improved indoor air quality: High-efficiency systems use advanced technologies to clean the air more effectively and provide better circulation throughout your home.
- Reduced noise levels: The motors in high-efficiency systems run quietly, so you won’t have to worry about loud, intrusive noises disrupting your family’s peace and quiet.
- Longer system lifespan: A high-efficiency heating and cooling system can last up to 10 years before needing repairs or replacement.
- Increased home value: One of the best long-term investments you can make in your home is upgrading to a high-efficiency model; this type of improvement increases its market value.
And, of course, you’ll be able to receive AC rebates and tax credits for your system upgrade in the greater Nashville, MI, area. To be eligible for the High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Act (HEEHRA) under the Inflation Reduction Act, you do need to purchase a qualifying system when you upgrade. Since this is still relatively new, this specific information is not yet available. But we will update this page as soon as the state government finalizes it.
Our professionals at Dunham Service are excited to help you get the most out of the Inflation Reduction Act! Give us a call today to get started with an inspection. We can also help provide you with some energy-saving tips!